Stay comfortable and warm throughout every adventure, from the first to the last snow of the season.
STAY COMFORTABLE AND WARM THROUGHOUT EVERY ADVENTURE, FROM THE FIRST TO THE LAST SNOW OF THE SEASON.
From the first to the last snow of the season, the Fernie jacket will keep you comfortable and protected. The Helly Tech® Performance two-layer fabric will keep you dry and comfortable no matter what adventures you might face, while PrimaLoft® insulation will keep you warm on colder days. Large adjustable cuffs fit easily with gloves, and other freeride-specific features include jacket-pant compatible powder skirt, a higher collar, goggle shammy, and Recco® advanced rescue system.
- Helly Tech® Performance
- Waterproof, windproof, and breathable
- 2-ply fabric construction
- 2-way mechanical stretch
- Fully seam sealed
- Durable Water Repellency treatment (DWR)
- Fully insulated with PrimaLoft® Black Insulation 80g in body, 40g in sleeves
- Mechanical venting zippers
- RECCO® Advanced Rescue system
- Hi-Viz details for safety
- Fusion modular system jacket to pant
- Snap-away powder skirt
- Fixed helmet-compatible and adjustable hood
- Dual hand-warming pockets and chest pocket
- Internal pockets for goggles and electronics
- Ski-pass pocket
- YKK® Aquaguard water resistant chest zipper
- Armlength 97cm
- CB Length 82cm